Are you a
YOU’LL FIT RIGHT IN!
Midwest Vision Centers, a leading eye care provider in Minnesota and North Dakota, has an opening for an Optometrist in Marshall, MN. This is a full-time position as an Independent Contractor with guaranteed earnings of $200,000 annually. Join an experienced team of eye care professionals at one of Vision Monday’s Top 50 U.S. Optical Retailers.
Midwest Vision has been providing the finest eye care services throughout the upper Midwest for over 40 years. We’re committed not only to providing high-quality, personalized service and products, but also educating our patients about their treatment options and eye health. This position is an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced, caring staff while also enjoying your professional independence.
- Prescribe and fit contact lenses, including specialty lenses
- Provide efficient, comprehensive vision and eye health medical examinations in a fashion that builds patient desire to return for future services and materials
- Comfortably explain eye health, eyewear, and prescription terminology to patients
- Work with trained office staff to offer the greatest experience to the customer
- Perform routine eye exams, eye health exams, and review visual field and OCT tests
- Provide interpretation and communication to referral sources
- Maintain high standards of EHR charting with appropriate and timely reporting to other providers, as needed
- Assist with ongoing education of optometric technicians who provide initial screening for patients
Optometrist Skills & Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited school of optometry required
- Minnesota Optometrist License
- Dedication to building healthy patient relationships
- Basic optometry training
- Optometric testing
- Basic Coding & Data Entry